WR may refer to:
- The spelling digraph
- The band formerly known as " The World Is a Beautiful Place %26 I Am No Longer Afraid to Die"
- WR Draw, a bridge over the Passaic River
- The HGNC code for Band 3, a protein
- The IATA code for Aviaprad, an airline that was based in Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Welter Racing, a French sports car maker
- Wide receiver, a position in American Football
- Wiltshire Radio, original name of Heart Wiltshire, an English radio station
- Wolf-Rayet galaxy, a galaxy which contains large numbers of Wolf-Rayet stars
- World record, the best result ever in for example a sport using measurement
- World Rugby, the international governing body for rugby union
- Wasserman reaction is an antibody test for syphilis, based on complement-fixation
- Willie Revillame, a Philippine TV host
- Wikipedia Review, an Internet forum for the discussion of Wikimedia projects, particularly the English Wikipedia.
- WR postcode area, England
- Water Resistant mark, commonly stamped on the back of wrist watches
- Work rate, a term used in association football
- The Serbian film W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism
Usage examples of "wr".
International, and Devi Prasad, WRI general secretary, had taken nonviolent direct action to Eastern Europe in September 1968, leafleting a number of capitals in protest against the Soviet and Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia.
WRA: So the answer, with respect to Weinberger, is the latter: it's not ideology, not a fear of communism so much as.