Crossword clues for wmt
WMT may mean:
- WMT (AM), an AM radio station (600 kHz) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- KOSY-FM, an FM radio station (95.7 MHz) in Anamosa, Iowa, United States branded as "WMT-FM" and simulcasting WMT (AM)
- KKSY-FM, an FM radio station (96.5 MHz) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States, which held the call sign WMT-FM from 1963 to 2012
- KGAN, a television station (channel 2 analog/29 digital) licensed to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States, which held the call sign WMT-TV from 1953 to 1981
- the NYSE stock symbol for Wal-Mart
- World Masterpiece Theater, a series of anime series
- Google's WebMaster Tools provides detailed reports about your web site's visibility in Google searches.
- Warsaw mean time
WMT (600 AM) is a news/talk radio station broadcasting in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in the United States. It is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc.. The station's signal reaches most of Iowa and portions of neighboring states during daylight hours. 1 WMT broadcasts on a Regional AM broadcast frequency, according to the Federal Communications Commission.
Beginning January 2, 2012, WMT began simulcasting on KWMG (95.7 FM) in Anamosa, Iowa; this simulcast ended on August 18, 2014.
WMT is licensed to broadcast a digital hybrid HD signal. It is not currently carrying HD however.