n. sheep laurel
Wicky may refer to:
- Kalmia angustifolia (colloquial name: Wicky), a flowering shrub
- Raphaël Wicky, a retired Swiss footballer
- Edouard Wicky, a Swiss racing cyclist
- André Wicky, a Swiss former racing driver
- Anton Wicky, a Ceylon-born educator and celebrity in Japan
- Jean-Claude Wicky, a Swiss photographer
- Yanina Wickmayer (nickname: Wicky), Belgian tennis player
Usage examples of "wicky".
More than once, Wicky had seen him at a distance, working in pairs with some strange tool.
Woody was nine goals, and he had ridden with Mariano Aguerre from Buenos Aires, Wicky el Effendi from Texas, Andres Diniz from Brazil, and dozens of other top goals.