The Collaborative International Dictionary
Wep \Wep\, obs. imp. of Weep.
vb. (context obsolete English) (en-past of: weep)
WEP may stand for:
- Wired Equivalent Privacy,(WEP) A wireless network security standard. Sometimes erroneously called Wireless Encryption Protocol.
- War emergency power, for fighter aircraft
- Weak equivalence principle, stating that the trajectory of a falling test particle is independent of its composition
- West European Politics , a journal of comparative politics
- Windfall Elimination Provision, a statutory provision to change the amount of Social Security Title II benefits a beneficiary receives
- World Events Productions
- Microsoft Entertainment Pack, a computer game collection often called the Windows Entertainment Pack
- Words of Estimative Probability, terms used by intelligence analysts to convey the likelihood of a future event occurring
- Women's Equality Party, political party in the United Kingdom
Usage examples of "wep".
Weps, set Mark 50 torpedoes in tubes three and four to surface homing mode, shallow transit, medium-to-low active snake search, wake homing mode on reacquisition, anti-self homing disabled, anti-circular run disabled.
And eek his herte hadde compassioun Of wommen, for they wepen evere in oon.