WDR may refer to:
- Waddell & Reed (stock ticker: WDR), an American asset management and financial planning company
- Walt Disney Records, an American record label of the Disney Music Group
- Westdeutscher Rundfunk, a German public-broadcasting institution
- Wet dress rehearsal, system tests of a fully integrated space launch vehicle
- Wide dynamic range, a term used in the surveillance camera industry to refer to High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Willo Davis Roberts (1928–2004), American writer
- World Development Report, an annual report published since 1978 by the World Bank
Usage examples of "wdr".
M: iasehem tall t, iasehem yi ut, iasehem g rgeou e na e wdr rv dwocano.