abbr. 1 (context Internet English) well done 2 (context sports English) withdrew from an event
WD may refer to:
- the code for County Waterford, Ireland
- DAS Air Cargo (IATA code)
- Wardair (defunct IATA code)
- WD postcode area, England
- Band 3, a protein
- Royal Canadian Air Force Women's Division
- Walt Disney
- War Department, a department of the United Kingdom, who stamped equipment, provisions, etc. with the letters "W.D."
- Watch Dogs, a video game
- WD-40, a penetrating oil spray
- Web Dynpro
- "Well done" (internet slang)
- Western Digital, a computer storage manufacturer
- Western Economic Diversification Canada, a Canadian government agency
- White dwarf, a compact star in astronomy
- White Dwarf (magazine)
- Wilts & Dorset, a southern England bus operator
- Winn Dixie
- Withdrawal, withdrew in a competition
- Wikidot, a social networking service and wiki hosting service
- Working directory
- Working Draft, a stage in standardization process used by International Organization for Standardization
- Whipple's disease, a rare, systemic infectious disease caused by the bacterium Tropheryma whipplei
- The Walking Dead
Usage examples of "wd".
The Copos as a force were in disgrace and had been replaced in the WDS by Site Security, a Trainable corps.
Most of the WDS was centered in Los Alamitos, but test ranges and special facilities were scattered clear across southern California to the Colorado.