WACM may refer to:
- WACM, a radio station (1270 AM) licensed to serve Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
- WACM-LP, a defunct low-power radio station (94.3 FM) formerly licensed to serve Auburn, Alabama, United States
- WSPR (AM), a radio station (1490 AM) licensed to serve West Springfield, Massachusetts, which held the call sign WACM from 1983 to 2016
- Weak axiom of cost minimization
- Workshop in Algorithmic Computer Music
WACM (1270 AM, "Bomba 1270") is a radio station licensed to serve Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. The station is owned by John Fuller, through licensee Red Wolf Broadcasting Corporation. It airs an oldies music format, simulcasting WSKP 1180 AM Hope Valley, RI. Throughout the 1960s and 1970s, the station had a Top 40 format. Later decades, the station had a talk/news approach before its current format.
The station was assigned the WSPR call letters by the Federal Communications Commission in 1936. On April 12, 2016, it changed its call sign to the current WACM.
On May 1, 2016 WACM changed their format from Spanish tropical (as "Bomba 1270") to oldies, branded as "Kool Radio AM" (simulcasting WSKP 1180 AM Hope Valley, Rhode Island).