VRS may refer to:
- vara: a unit of length formerly used in Spain and Portugal
- Variable Reluctance Sensor
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg: a transport association servicing the Cologne metropolitan area in Germany
- Vermont Rail System
- Vertical Reality Simulations, a company that produces payware military addons for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X, such as the VRS F/A-18E.
- an alternate abbreviation for Versus: (Vrs.)
- Video Relay Service: a telecommunication service that allows deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired individuals to communicate over a videophone (or other videotelecommunication systems such as video-enabled mobile phones) with hearing people via a sign language interpreter
- Virtual Reference Station: uses the RTK solutions from the Trimble RTKNet software to provide high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) GPS positioning for wider areas
- Virtual Rendering System: a C++ library for the construction of interactive 3D applications.
- Virginia Retirement System: a large pension fund which covers most state and local government employees in the U.S. state of Virginia.
- Visual RPG Studio: a 2D game engine for MS Windows systems.
- Voice Recognition Software
- Vojska Republike Srpske: the Army of Republika Srpska
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme: a Golden handshake scheme offered to employees in India in return for their voluntary retirement.
- Vortex Ring State: an undesirable aerodynamic condition
- vRS: a name given to the sporting Škoda Octavia and Fabia
- Visibility Rating Scale - A scale developed by Safe Reflections to evaluate the use of reflective on clothing.