VPA may refer to:
- Voluntary Partnership Agreement, bilateral trade agreement between the EU and some timber producing countries.
- Grupo VPA, Brazilian Real State Development and Construction Company.
- Valproic acid, chemical compound that has found clinical use as an anticonvulsant and mood-stabilizing drug
- Vermont Principals' Association, governing body of Vermont's high school athletics
- Vertical Path Angle
- Vietnam People's Army, official name of the armed forces of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Volunteer Pilots Association, American Public Benefit Flying (PBF) group
- Violence Prevention Agency, A consortium of expert advisors and educators in the security and safety industry.
- ICAO airline code for Danube Wings
- Very powerful acid
- Victorious Pentecostal Assembly A church founded by Pastor Alex Omokodu with its headquarters in Barking, Essex Victorious pentecostal assembly
- Vocal profile analysis
- Virtual personal assistant, a synonym for intelligent personal assistant
- Veterans Party of America, The Veterans Party of America (VPA) is a political party based in Moses Lake, Washington, USA.