Vörå is a municipality of Finland. In 2011, it was created from the municipalities of Vörå-Maxmo and Oravais. Vörå-Maxmo was created in 2007 from the municipalities of (old) Vörå and Maxmo. It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Ostrobothnia region.
The municipality is bilingual, with the majority speaking Swedish and the minority Finnish.
Vora may refer to:
*The Edge (of the sea) in Spanish songs
- Vora, Central African Republic
- Vörå, a municipality in Finland
- Vorë or Vora, a town in Albania
Vora (also spelled Vohra) is an Indian surname, found mainly among the Gujarati people such as the Vora Patels. Notable Voras:
- Batuk Vora, Indian journalist
- Motilal Vora, Indian politician
- Neeraj Vora, Indian film director
- Ramanlal Vora, Indian politician
Vora may also refer to:
- Vora Vor, an American producer and musician, Braindance (band)