Crossword clues for voi
Voi is the largest town in Taita-Taveta County in southern Kenya, in the former Coast Province. It lies at the western edge of the Taru Desert, south and west of the Tsavo East National Park. The Sagala Hills are to the south. Voi is also a municipality.
Voi may refer to:
- Voi, a town in Kenya
- Voi Constituency in Kenya
- Voi shrew (Crocidura voi), a species of mammal in the family Soricidae, found in Africa
- The ICAO airline identifier for Volaris
VOI, as an acronym, may refer to:
- Value of information
- Volume of Interest
- Voice of India, an Indian publishing company founded by Ram Swarup and Sita Ram Goel
- Vacation Ownership Interest, a term frequently used by some Timeshare companies as an acronym rather than spelled it out.