Crossword clues for voa
VOA is the last solo album released by Sammy Hagar before he joined Van Halen. It is also his eighth solo studio album. The title is a reference to the Voice of America broadcast network.
The acronym VOA may refer to:
- Voice of America, the U.S. government's external broadcasting agency
- Valuation Office Agency, an agency of the UK's HM Revenue and Customs
- Vojnoobaveštajna agencija, Serbia's military intelligence agency
- VOA (album), a 1984 album and song by Sammy Hagar.
- Vertex operator algebra, an algebraic structure used in conformal field theory
- Visa on Arrival, a type of travel visa
- Volunteers of America, a nonprofit human services organization
- Verb–object–agent, a theoretical variant of verb–object–subject; a language-classification type
- Visions of Atlantis, a symphonic power metal band from Austria
- A Vandalism-only account on Wikipedia. See Wikipedia:Vandalism-only account
- Voa, Voa ("Fly, Fly"), a song by Zé Ramalho from his 1978 album Zé Ramalho