VLS may refer to:
- Vapor-Liquid-Solid method, a method to grow nanocrystal
- Vermont Law School, an institution of higher learning.
- Vertical Launching System
- Victor Lewis-Smith, a British satirist
- Vinyl single
- Virtual Lab School, a research-based professional development resource for child and youth care and education practitioners.
- Von Luschan's chromatic scale a scale for determining skin colour.
- Minimum selectable airspeed for an aircraft in aviation (also VMIN)
- The ISO 639-3 language code for Flemish
- A VLS system is a style of car door.