Crossword clues for vla
VLA may refer to:Transport
- EASA CS-VLA,the European Aviation Safety Agency certification specification for Very Light Aircraft
- Veterinary Laboratories Agency, a UK government agency for researching animal and public health
- Victoria Legal Aid, an Australian Government agency supplying legal assistance to financially disadvantaged persons in the state of Victoria
- Victorian Legislative Assembly, the lower house of the State Parliament of Victoria, Australia
- The Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array, a radio telescope array in the U.S.
- Variable-length array, a dynamically-sized data structure in several programming languages
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, any of a number of organizations providing pro bono legal assistance to members of the arts community
- Vertical long axis in single-photon emission computed tomography
- Vertical Launch ASROC RUM-139_VL-ASROC, an anti-submarine weapon of the United States Navy
Usage examples of "vla".
The entire processing capability of the Center bore down on what Arecibo and the VLA had found.