VL or V.L. may refer to:
- Air Via (IATA airline designator VL)
- Valtion Lentokonetehtaat, the Finnish State aircraft manufacturer
- Ventral lateral nucleus, a component of the thalamus in the central nervous system
- Verbotene Liebe, (Forbidden Love) a German soap opera
- visceral leishmaniasis
- Vlaanderen, Dutch for Flanders, one of the three regions of Belgium
- Volume licensing, in which an organization pays once for many users in the organization to access copies of the same software product
- Vulgar Latin
- Holden VL Commodore, an automobile introduced by Holden in 1986
V/L refers to
- Daisy V/L, the first production rifle for caseless ammunition
Usage examples of "vl".
So, while his boys snored or writhed sexually with each other during the siesta, he got down to typewriter-pecking out his cinematisation of a great poem, delighting in such curt visual directives as VLS, CU, and so on, though not always clearly understanding what they meant.
By the time of the Mark XIX, the VLS consisted of reloadable, magazine-fed cells, and all future Bolo VLSs followed that pattern.
She had twenty Mk 48 torpedoes and six Harpoon missiles ready for loading in her torpedo tubes, and six Tomahawk antishipping missiles (TASM) in her VLS tubes.