VK may refer to:
- VK (social networking website), a Russian social network
- VK Mobile, a Korean mobile phone manufacturer
- Akai VK, a portable helical scan EIA video VTR
- VK, Virgin Nigeria Airways, IATA airline designator
- Holden VK Commodore, a model of GM Holden's Commodore produced from 1984 to 1986
- Vodka Kick, an alcopop sold in the United Kingdom
- Visual kei, a movement among Japanese musicians featuring eccentric, sometimes flamboyant looks
- de Volkskrant, a Dutch daily newspaper
- Vasant Kunj, an upmarket residential colony in South West Delhi, India
- Voight-Kampff machine, see Blade Runner#Voight-Kampff machine
VK (originally VKontakte; Russian: ВКонта́кте) is the largest European online social networking service. It is based in St. Petersburg. It is available in several languages, but is especially popular among Russian-speaking users. Like other social networks, VK allows users to message each other publicly or privately, to create groups, public pages and events, share and tag images, audio and video, and to play browser-based games.
, VK had at least 369 million accounts. VK is ranked 22 (as of November 1, 2014) in Alexa's global Top 500 sites and is the most visited website in Russia, before Yandex. According to eBizMBA Rank, it is the 8th most popular social networking site in the world. VK had an average of 75 million daily users for December 2012.