Vink may refer to:
- Blinde vink, a dish made by wrapping ground veal in a thin veal cutlet
- Cor J. Vink, a New Zealand arachnologist
- De Vink railway station, a railway station in the Netherlands located near the former hamlet of De Vink, currently a part of Leiden
- Elsbeth van Rooy-Vink (born 1973), a Dutch cyclist
- Kevin Vink (born 1984), a Dutch football player
- Kröger–Vink notation, a set of conventions used to describe electric charge and lattice
- Marciano Vink (born 1970), a Dutch former football player
- Michael Vink (born 1991), a New Zealand road racing cyclist for Trek-Livestrong
- Pieter Vink (born 1967), a Dutch football referee
- Ronald Vink (born 1976), a Dutch professional wheelchair tennis player
- Willem Vink (born 1931), a Dutch botanist
Usage examples of "vink".
Of course, having Trestor Vink and two of his assistants among our number was an additional aid.