Viganò is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Lecco in the Italian region Lombardy, located about northeast of Milan and about southwest of Lecco. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 1,804 and an area of .
Viganò borders the following municipalities: Barzanò, Missaglia, Monticello Brianza, Sirtori.
Viganò is an Italian surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Carlo Maria Viganò (born 1941), Italian Roman Catholic prelate, Vatican official
- Dario Edoardo Viganò (born 1962), Italian writer and Catholic priest, director of the Vatican Television Center.
- Davide Viganò (born 1984), Italian cyclist
- Paolo Viganò (born 1950), Italian footballer
- Salvatore Viganò (1769–1821), Italian choreographer, dancer and composer