Crossword clues for ves
VES may refer to:
- Video Entertainment System
- Vieques Air Link (ICAO Code: VES)
- Visual Effects Society
- Virginia Episcopal School
- Virtual Execution System
- Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Vivekananda Educational Society
Usage examples of "ves".
She followed the Osterwaldweg, a grassy track that ran north from Quedlinhame and slanted east-northeast at the confluence of the Ailer and Urness Rivers, themselves tributaries of the Veser.
When Prince San-alant and Prince Bayan defeated Bulkezu at the Veser River, they freed me.
Now dense forest lay ahead, a good long day of it, so Ingo said, before they came to the Veser River Valley and its string of forts and fortified towns and villages.