VDP may refer to:
- Variable data printing, type of on-demand printing in which text and graphics may be altered in-process
- Variable data publishing, may to any variable data output, often to distinguish from "variable data printing" for electronic viewing output
- Vector Distance Panning, technique for panning sounds around a 3D array of speakers
- Video Disk Player, fore-runner of DVD player, now an obsolete format
- Video Display Processor, term used by Sega and other manufacturers for the Video Display Controller in some of its video game consoles
- Vendor Development Program, to run the transfer of work as referring to AIRBUS specification and model.
Wine and viniculture:
- Verband Deutscher Prädikats- und Qualitätsweingüter, or the Association of German Prädikat Wine Estates
- Vin de pays, French wine classification
- Van Dyke Parks, American composer and arranger
- Vocational Dental Practitioner, new or recent United Kingdom dental school graduate on a training programme
- Visual descent point in aviation
- Village Development Plan as used in various development projects in India, Nepal and other places, often by a village development committee.
- Vehicle Details Page as used in online automotive advertising.
- Visual Descent Point (VDP) is a defined point on a straight-in, non-precision approach from which you can descend below the MDA.
- Vanden Plas, a coachbuilder and later, automotive marque and model designation, originally spelled Van den Plas and abbreviated "VdP".