Vash may refer to:
- Vash (Star Trek), a character on Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Vash the Stampede, the main character in the anime and manga Trigun
- Vash Zwingli, the national personification of Switzerland from the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Vash, one of the younger gods in David Eddings' The Dreamers (book series)
- vash (ваш), the single form of " yours" in Bulgarian, Russian and other languages
- Vash Young, best-selling author in the 1930s
- VASH (Veterans Administration Supported Housing) - The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and Veterans Administration's Supported Housing (HUD-VASH) Program.