n. (plural of var English)
Vars may refer to:
- Vars, Ontario, a community within the city limits of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Vars, Hautes-Alpes, a commune in the department of Hautes-Alpes, France
- Vars, Charente, a commune in the department of Charente, France
- Vars, Haute-Saône, a commune in the department of Haute-Saône, France
- Vars-sur-Roseix, a commune in the department of Corrèze, France
Usage examples of "vars".
From hints here and there, Maia surmised that some of these vars had wore the red bandanna themselves.
Both men and vars lacked the end-of-life solace afforded to normal folkto cloneswho knew they would continue through their clanmates, in all ways but direct memory.
Before Lysos, on Phylum worlds, vars like us were normal and clones rare.
In poorer sections of town, vars and even low-caste clones drew their drinking water from the sea and grew up knowing little else.
She ignored the staring clones and vars, ritually scuffed the dust thrice, and bowed.