Crossword clues for vans
Vans is an Canadian and American manufacturer of shoes, based in Cypress, California, The company also produces apparel and other products such as T-shirts, hoodies, socks, hats, and backpacks. As of August 2013, the brand is active in the actions sports industry and sponsors skateboard, surf, snow, BMX, and motocross teams. Since 1996, the company has also been the primary sponsor of the annual Vans Warped Tour traveling rock festival.
Vans or Van's may refer to:
- Vans, Inc., a shoe and apparel company
- A Van, large automobile often used for transportation of equipment
- A Minivan, the stereotypical transportation vehicle of choice for a suburban family.
- Van's Aircraft, An Oregon-based homebuilt aircraft company
Vans is both a given name and surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Vans Kennedy (1784–1846), Scottish major-general
- Patrick Vans (1929–1988), Scottish judge
Usage examples of "vans".
Barrick was the same sort of age Vansen himself had been when he first left home to seek his fortune in the cityan age when he had been certain that he was a man, despite no confirming proof.