Uzan may refer to:
- traveling musicians in Western Asia, see Ashik
- Uzan, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a village in France
- Uzan River, in France
- Uzan, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Uzan-e Olya, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Uzan-e Sofla, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The Dutch abbreviation of the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR)
- Cem Uzan, a Turkish businessman and politician
- Aharon Uzan, an Israeli politician
- Ori Uzan, an Israeli footballer
The Uzan, is a left tributary of the Luy de Béarn, in Uzan, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, in Southwestern France.
It rises in the moor of Pont-Long in the north of Pau. It flows into the Luy de Béarn downstream from the Aïgue Longue.