Crossword clues for usv
USV may refer to:
- Unmanned surface vehicle
- Unmanned Space Vehicle, an Italian space program
- United States Volunteers, referring to infantry units during the American Civil War and the Spanish–American War
Ultra-small vehicle, an electric car designed for urban mobility which is drive-by-wire and can be controlled manually or autonomously; concept car examples include
- GM EN-V
- MIT CityCar
- Unicode scaler values.
- Union Square Ventures venture capital firm.
- USV Private Limited, an Indian pharmaceutical company
- 76 mm divisional gun M1939 (USV), a Soviet field gun used in the Second World War.