USRA may refer to:
United States Railroad Administration (1917-1920), the nationalized rail system during World War I
- The USRA standard locomotives built by this administration
- United States Railway Association (1974-1987), the corporation that oversaw the creation of Conrail
- Universities Space Research Association, a Washington, D.C. based nonprofit corporation under the auspices of the National Academy of Sciences
- Undergraduate Student Research Award, offered by NSERC for undergraduate research at Canadian universities.
- United States Revolver Association, an early governing body of handgun target competition.