Crossword clues for usr
USR may refer to:
- USRobotics, a technology firm that makes computer modems and related products
- U.S. Robots and Mechanical Men, a fictional robot manufacturer.
- /usr, directory in Unix systems. See Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Ultrafast shape recognition
- A variant of the Steyr AUG assault rifle
- A variant of the Remington Model 700 sniper rifle
- µSR (Muon Spin Rotation), an experimental method in physics, also known as Muon spin spectroscopy
USR (Guadeloupe football club)
Unité Sainte-Rosienne is a football club in Guadeloupe, based in the town of Sainte-Rose.