Ushuaia (; ) is the capital of Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur Province, Argentina. It is commonly regarded as the southernmost city in the world. Ushuaia is located in a wide bay on the southern coast of Isla Grande de Tierra del Fuego, bounded on the north by the Martial mountain range, and on the south by the Beagle Channel. It is the only municipality in the Department of Ushuaia, which has an area of .
Ushuaia may refer to the following:
Ushuaia, a city in Argentina.
- Ushuaia Department, an administrative division
- Ushuaia River
- Ushuaia International Airport
- Colegio Nacional de Ushuaia, National School of Ushuaia.
- Ushuaia en Rojo, a song about Ushuaia by Vodevil
- Ushuaia Rocks!, Argentine Indie Rock band
- Ushuaia (beauty products series); a series of beauty products made by LaSCAD
- Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel (hotel); a hotel on Playa D'en Bossa in Ibiza known for its electronic music parties
- Title of a French TV series and Ushuaïa Foundation, which was renamed Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l'Homme
, a Panamanian-flagged cruise ship