Crossword clues for unio
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Unio \U"ni*o\, n. [NL., fr. L. unio unity, union, a single large pearl. See Union.] (Zo["o]l.) Any one of numerous species of fresh-water mussels belonging to Unio and many allied genera.
n. Any of the genus (taxlink Unio genus noshow=1) of freshwater mussels.
Unio may refer to:
- UNIO (musician/band), EDM duo www.soundcloud.com/uniomusic
- Unio (genus), a genus of freshwater mussels
- Unio (sternwheeler), a steamboat that operated in Oregon, United States, in 1861, before being renamed Union
- UNI/O, an asynchronous serial bus
- UNIO Satu Mare, a Romanian machine-building company
or Confederation of Unions for Professionals, a national trade union center in Norway
Usage examples of "unio".
Hindus or what Western spiritualists and mystics call enlightenment, illumination, unio mystica.
There were three Sicilians from the top echelon of the Unione Siciliano, the Mafia.