Crossword clues for unh
- Granite State campus: Abbr
- Campus that's about an hr. from Concord
- Yours truly's alma mater: Abbr
- Wildcats' sch
- Sch. with campuses in Durham and Manchester
- Sch. whose mascot is the Wildcat
- Sch. whose alumni include the writer/director for "Frozen" and yours truly (not the same year)
- Sch. in Durham
- Sch. due north from Boston
- Northeast state sch
- New England univ
- New England sch. with a wildcat mascot
- NCAA's 'Cats
- Manchester sch
- John Irving's alma mater
- John Irving alma mater: Abbr
- Its law sch. is named after Franklin Pierce
- Its law sch. is in Concord
- Granite St. campus
- America East sch
- Alma mater of puzzlemakers Mike Nothnagel and yours truly
- Alma mater of Basketball Hall of Famer Jackie MacMullan
- Durham campus: Abbr.
- Durham sch. whose mascot is the Wildcats
- New England state sch.
- New Eng. school
- Wildcats' sch.
- The Wildcats of the N.C.A.A., for short
- New England sch. with campuses in Durham and Manchester
- The Wildcats of the America East Conf.
- America East sch.
- Granite State sch.
- Sch. with a Manchester campus
- A transuranic element
- New England univ.
- Coll. in Durham
- The Wildcats of the America East Conf
- Granite State sch
- Sch. that's home to the Wildcats in Durham
- John Irving's alma mater: Abbr
- Wildcats sch
- Sch. with a Concord campus
- Sch. in the Granite State
- Largest school in the Granite St
interj. (alternative form of uh English)
UNH may refer to:
- UnitedHealth Group, a U.S. healthcare company, NYSE
- University of New Hampshire, US
- University of New Haven, Connecticut, US
- Unnilhexium (Unh), temporary name of chemical element 106, now Seaborgium (Sg)
Usage examples of "unh".
There were reports of Indian armor gathering along the rim of the Thar Desert, and air strikes at Pakistani Air Force unhs as far west as Karachi.