Umana may refer to :
- Numana (in Curiate Latin), an Italian city, former bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see
- UMANA Ingenieria, the engineering consulting company specializing in R&D services in Biomechanics, Ergonomics and Automotive, headquartered in Vigo, Galicia, Spain.
- Rafael Alfonso Umaña Mendez, the Colombian artist known to most as Umaña, who created art for seven decades in New York, France, Spain, Florida, and Virginia.
- Antonio Gutierrez de Umana and Francisco Leyba de Bonilla, Spanish explorers of the Great Plains in the 16th century.
- Umana Yana, a thatched hut conference building in Georgetown, Guyana.