Ułowo is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Braniewo, within Braniewo County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland, close to the border with the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia. It lies approximately north-west of Braniewo and north-west of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1772 the area was part of Kingdom of Poland, 1772-1945 Prussia and Germany ( East Prussia). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 159.