Uda or UDA may refer to:
- Emperor Uda, Emperor of Japan
- Uda (surname), a surname
- Uda (sheep), a breed of domestic sheep
- Uda-class oiler, a class of oilers built for the Soviet Navy
- Uda language, a language of Nigeria
- UD Almería, a Spanish football club
- Ulster Defence Association, a loyalist paramilitary organisation in Northern Ireland
- Undocumented alien
- Union for Democratic Action, an American political organization
- United Democratic Alliance, a Liberian political party
- United Democratic Alliance (Zambia), a Zambian political party
- University of Atacama (Spanish: )
- Urban Development Authority, a government arm for urban development in Sri Lanka
- Urban Development Authority, a government arm for urban development in Malaysia
Uda (written: 宇田) is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
, Japanese anime director
, Japanese inventor
Uda is a breed of African long-legged sheep common in Chad, Niger, northern Cameroon, and northern Nigeria. There are several varieties of uda sheep. Typically the front half of Uda sheep is brown or black and the back half white.
Usage examples of "uda".
By the time Ryan reached Uda and the girls, Doc, Mildred and Jak had closed in as well, and the children were ringed with outpointing blasters.