Crossword clues for uca
init. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode%20Collation%20Algorithm, an algorithm which defines a customizable method to compare two strings. These comparisons can then be used to collate or sort text in any writing system and language that can be represented with Unicode.
UCA can stand for:
- UCA, a manufacturer of rail car movers
- Usine de Construction Aéronautique (UCA), merged into Société Nationale de Constructions Aéronautiques du Sud Ouest
- Unicode collation algorithm
- Universal College Application, an online consortium-based college admissions application
- University of Central Arkansas, a university in Conway, Arkansas.
- University for the Creative Arts, England
- Universidad Centroamericana (Managua), a university in Managua, Nicaragua
- Central American University or Universidad Centroamericana "José Simeón Cañas", San Salvador, El Salvador
- University of Cádiz, Spain
- University of Central Asia
- Upper Columbia Academy, Spangle, Washington
- Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina
- Unitarian Christian Association, UK
- Universalist Church of America, 1866 to 1961
- Uniting Church in Australia
- UCA, the IATA code for Oneida County Airport
- Under color addition
Usage examples of "uca".
DED was a semiautonomous division of Lone Star, composed mainly of ex-members of the old UCAS Drug Enforcement Agency, or DEA.
DED was a semiautonomous division of Lone Star, composed mainly of ex-members of the old UCAS Drug Enforcement Agency, or DBA.
UCAS troops, enforcing the repatriation laws, always looking over their shoulders at the Injuns and playing yesmassa.
Next month, when it wouldn't look so strange to an outsider, she could get together with some of the other UCAs working in McManis's make-believe law office.
Patrick knew nothing and cared less about Yamatetsu and the UCAS military, but Sutcliffe might not believe it.