Tzrufa is a moshav in northern Israel. Located near Atlit, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hof HaCarmel Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 839.
The village was established in 1949 by immigrants from Algeria and Tunisia. Some writers opine that it was named after the depopulated Palestinian village of al-Sarafand on whose lands it was built. Others point to the inscription at the village entrance which states ""The word of the Lord is pure [tzrufa]; He is a shield to all them that take refuge in him" (Psalms 18:30)." During the Crusader period, the village was known as Sarepta Yudee, possibly to distinguish it from Sarepta of Lebanon. Both names means "smelting place." Roman and Byzantine pottery remains have been found on site. During the Crusader era, a fortress and chapel were built. The remains of the village mosque can still be seen.