Crossword clues for twp
Etymology 1 abbr. township Etymology 2
a. (context Wales English) foolish. n. (context Wales English) A fool.
TWP or Twp may refer to:
- The Wikileaks Party, a political party in Australia
- Township, a unit of local government
- Thomas Weisel Partners, an investment bank
- True Whig Party, a political party in Liberia
- Ere language, bu ISO-639 language code
- Truth & Wisdom Press, an educational publisher based in Shanghai, China
- The Women's Philharmonic, a San Francisco-based, professional orchestra from 1981–2004
- The Washington Post, an American newspaper that circulates in Washington D.C.
- Traditionalist Workers Party, a political party in the USA
Usage examples of "twp".
Then he laid the phone back down, and sat there for twp or three minutes with his head in his hands.