TVR is an independent British manufacturer of high-end sports cars. The company manufactures lightweight sports cars with powerful engines and was, at one time, the third-largest specialised sports car manufacturer in the world, offering a diverse range of coupés and convertibles.
The company is planning to bring a range of new cars to market from 2017 with partners Gordon Murray and Cosworth.
TVR is a British sports car company.
TVR may also refer to:
- T. V. Ramasubbaiyer, TVR Dinamalar Newspaper Founder.
- TVR – Romanian Television(Televiziunea Română), the public television network of Romania.
- Television Registrada, an Argentine TV program.
- Trevor van Riemsdyk, American ice hockey player.
- Taff Vale Railway, a South Wales railway company that operated 1840–1922.
- Treasure Valley Rollergirls, a flat-track all-female roller derby league based in Boise, Idaho.
- TV on the Radio, a rock band from New York City.
- TVR Cocktail A type of cocktail in the UK and others, consisting of Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull, named for the British sports car company.
- An abbreviation for television ratings.
- Tees Valley Regeneration, an urban regeneration company in the Tees Valley in North East England.
- An abbreviation for Transmit Voltage Response, as used in the measurement of acoustic transducer sources.
- An abbreviation for Terminal verification results, an EMV data object.
- A guidance system for road-based transport vehicles called Transport sur Voie Réservée (TVR) in French, or GLT in English.
- Target vessel revascularization, restoring blood flow e.g. after a percutaneous coronary intervention
- Top-view Ranchu