TVC may refer to:
- TVC (computer), a home computer made by the Hungarian company Videoton around 1986
- TVC Networks, a Mexican conglomerate of cable networks, parent of TVC Deportes
- Televicentro (TVC), a Honduran television broadcasting conglomerate
- Cherry Capital Airport, IATA code for airport in Traverse City, Michigan, USA
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, a 2008 fighting game
- BBC Television Centre, the BBC Television Centre, London
- Televisió de Catalunya, Catalonia's public broadcasting network
- Televisión Canaria, Canarian television channel
- Television advertisement, TeleVision Commercial
- Thrust vector control, a method of steering aircraft and missiles
- Tinea versicolor, spots on the skin caused by Malassezia yeast
- Total Viable Count, a measure of microorganisms
- Traditional Values Coalition, Christian Right group in USA
- TV Tsentr, Russian television network
- station code for Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station
- iamtvc Tushar Vishu Chouhan - An Indian Citizen
The TV Computer (TVC) was a home computer made by the Hungarian company Videoton around 1986. The computer was based on the Enterprise (computer) and had a built-in BASIC interpreter. Programs could be loaded via tape or floppy.
It had a built-in joystick, and a keyboard with Hungarian letters and nine function keys.
There were three different models:
- TVC 32k had 32K of memory.
- TVC 64k had 64K of memory.
- TVC 64k+ also had 64K of memory, but had a newer BASIC interpreter (v2.2) and more video RAM (64K instead of 16K).
The TVC had three graphical modes: 128×240/16 colors, 256×240/4 colors, and 512×240/2 colors (black and white).
Few programs existed for the TVC. Many of these were written by dedicated amateurs and distributed by mail.