Moacir Bastos, usually known simply as Tuta (born June 20, 1974) is a Brazilian football (soccer) forward who plays for Taboão da Serra.
Tuta may refer to:Locations
- Tuta, Boyacá, a municipality in Boyacá Department, Colombia
- Tuta, a village in Târgu Trotuș Commune, Bacău County, Romania
- Frederick Tuta (1269—1291), Margrave of Landsberg
- Mladen Naletilić Tuta (born 1946), convicted Bosnian Croat war criminal
- Servando Gómez Martínez (born 1966), Mexican drug lord nicknamed La Tuta
- Tuta (footballer) (born 1974), the nickname of Brazilian footballer, Moacir Bastos
- Adorcelino Wesley Gomes da Silva (born 1984), a Brazilian footballer also nicknamed Tuta
- Tuta (moth), a moth (Lepidoptera, Gelechiidae) genus
- TUTA, the Australian Trade Union Training Authority
- TUTA Theatre, Chicago-based theatre company
- TuTa, a form of boilersuit designed by Thayaht
Tuta is a genus of moth in the family Gelechiidae.
The best-known species is probably the notorious pest of tomato crops Tuta absoluta.