Tushia (, lit. Wisdom, Being Resourceful) is a religious communal settlement in southern Israel. Located around five kilometres from Netivot and east of Kfar Maimon, it falls under the jurisdiction of Sdot Negev Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 789.
The village was established in 1958 and was initially named Shuva Heh, before adopting its current name, taken from the Book of Proverbs 2:7;
He layeth up sound wisdom for the upright, He is a shield to them that walk in integrity;
Category:Community settlements (Israel) Category:Religious Israeli communities Category:Populated places established in 1958 Category:Gaza envelope Category:Populated places in Southern District (Israel)