Tusa may refer to:
- Tusa, Iran, an ancient city in northeastern Iran
- Tusa, Sicily, a comune in the province of Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Tusa, a village in the commune of Sâg, Romania
- Tušice (Hungarian Tusa), a village in the Michalovce district of eastern Slovakia, historically in the Zemplén region of the Kingdom of Hungary
Tusa is the surname of
- Arnold Tusa (born 1940), Canadian politician
- Chris Tusa, American poet and writer
- Frank Tusa (born 1947), American jazz double-bassist, composer and educator
- Sir John Tusa (born 1936), British arts administrator and radio and television journalist
Usage examples of "tusa".
Bardo went to bed while Soli and I staked Tusa near the tunnel of the hut.