Crossword clues for tums
- Stomach soothers
- After-dinner roll?
- Tablets brand ... or, cutely, what they treat
- Tablet named for the organ it soothes
- Stomachache remedy
- Stomach-soothing roll
- Rival of Rolaids
- Relief pitching brand?
- Product whose jingle uses the "Dragnet" theme
- Pepto-Bismol alternative
- Employer of many a relief pitcher?
- Bromo-Seltzer alternative
- Brand with a jingle to the "Dragnet" theme
- Brand name that spells something not nice backward
- Brand made from calcium carbonate and sugar
- Bad-dinner roll?
- Antacid with a Chewy Delights line
- Antacid brand named for the organ it soothes
- Rolaids rival
- GlaxoSmithKline brand
- Bromo alternative
- Rolaids alternative
- Product of some relief pitches?
- Rolaids competitor
- Over-the-counter antacid
- Dyspepsia reliever
- (trademark) an antacid
- Cards wool
- Snare beats
- Stomach soother
- Antacid brand that is a competitor of Rolaids
- Maalox alternative
- Popular antacid
- Big name in antacids
- Antacid choice
- Tablet named for an organ
n. (plural of tum English)
Tums is brand of antacid.
Tums may also refer to:
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), located in Tehran, Iran
- Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), located in Tabriz, Iran
- Tums Fast Relief 500, a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race in Martinsville, Virginia
Tums is an antacid made of sucrose (sugar) and calcium carbonate (CaCO) manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. They are also available sugar free. It is an over-the-counter drug and available at many retail stores, including drug stores, grocery stores and mass merchandisers. It provides relief from acid indigestion, heartburn, and indigestion ("sour stomach") and is considered a calcium supplement.