Crossword clues for tully
Housing Units (2000): 431
Land area (2000): 0.644966 sq. miles (1.670453 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.644966 sq. miles (1.670453 sq. km)
FIPS code: 75627
Located within: New York (NY), FIPS 36
Location: 42.797655 N, 76.106434 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 13159
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Tully (1968–1978) was an Australian progressive rock group of the late 1960s and early 1970s which had a close association with the Sydney-based film/lightshow collective Ubu and with psychedelic light show artist Roger Foley aka Ellis D Fogg
Tully is a 2000 American drama film written and directed by Hilary Birmingham. The film was screened at the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival on April 14, 2000 and received a limited release in the United States on November 1, 2002. It is based on an O. Henry Award-winning short story by author Tom McNeal.
Originally titled The Truth About Tully, the film changed its name to avoid confusion with Jonathan Demme's The Truth About Charlie.
Tully may refer to:
- List of people with surname Tully
- Tully (surname), origins and history of the Tully surname in Ireland
- List of people with given name Tully
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, or Cicero, a Roman philosopher, politician, lawyer and orator.
- Tully (town), New York, United States
- Tully (village), New York
- Tully Township, Marion County, Ohio
- Tully Township, Van Wert County, Ohio
- Tully, Queensland, Australia, a small town
- Tully, Somme, a commune in France
- Tully, a civil parish in Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Tully, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Tully, County Kildare, a civil parish in County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
- Tully, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Tully, County Offaly, a townland spanning Ardnurcher and Kilmanaghan civil parishes, barony of Kilcoursey, County Offaly, Republic of Ireland
- Tully, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Tully River, Queensland, Australia
- Tully Falls, Queensland
- Tully Mountain, Massachusetts, United States
- Tully Lake, Massachusetts, a reservoir and flood control project
- Tully Trail, a hiking trail in Massachusetts
- Tully (band), an Australian progressive rock band 1967-72
- Tully (film), a 2000 American film
- Tully Castle in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Tully is a surname of Irish and Scottish origin, and spelling variations include; Tally, Tilly, MacTully, MacTilly, MacAtilla, O'Multilly, O'Multully, MacCantully, and Flood. These names are anglicisations of the following Irish names; Ó Taithligh, Ó Maoltuile, Mac Maoltuile, Mac Taichligh, and Mac an Tuile. Mac an Tuile is a corruption of Mac Maoltuile, and has also been anglicised as Flood due to "tuile" in Irish meaning "flood".
Tully is a 1974 Australian TV movie about an English investigator who traces a cache of stolen art treasures.
Usage examples of "tully".
While Tully, in a good moment and with the gods' own luck on his side, might handle an emergency call down there: The Pride's autorecognition was set on the word Priority, which no one let past their teeth during ops if it was not precisely that: Priority got flashed to Hilfy's board and Haral's simultaneously, and Tully would have to make an unlikely sequence of mistakes to take the lower corridors off wide open monitor.
But not even in his books on philosophy does Tully dissimulate this poisonous opinion, for he there avows it more clearly than day.
Tully took out a piece of the beef jerky he always kept in a pocket and tried to interest the condor in it.
Wasn't Tully genial and harmless, drawing him out and flattering him and dishing the cods wallop about the great life of peace and happiness they would all enjoy in Exile?
Tully wouldn’t have turned on her, Tully wouldn’t have attacked poor cousin Dahan and broken his head.
Tully wouldn't have turned on her, Tully wouldn't have attacked poor cousin Dahan and broken his head.
He was a swaggering bantam rooster of a youth, too young and too hot-blooded for Ned's taste, though a fast friend of Catelyn's brother, Edmure Tully.
Another writer Howard thought highly of was Jim Tully, whose fictionalizations of his life as hobo, circus roustabout, boxer and journalist find echoes in Howard’s work.
Trumpets sounded, a drum began to boom, the drawbridge descended in fits and starts, and Ser Edmure Tully led his men out from Riverrun with lances raised and banners streaming.
Tully said, his grin making his face look even more like a garden gnome's than usual.
Potter and Dick Blair got Frances endorsed by the Civic League-the League would endorse a giant panda against a Tully man.
Potter and Dick Blair got Frances endorsed by the Civic League - the League would endorse a giant panda against a Tully man.
Jaime's host is all slaughtered or taken or put to flight, and the Starks and the Tullys sit squarely across our line of supply.
So here is Cersei's nightmare: while her father and brother spend their power battling Starks and Tullys, Lord Stannis will land, proclaim himself king, and lop off her son's curly blond head .
The newly acquired nameless female guard skulkedin the background, but had realized at some point earlier that the even lower status Tully was in his service too, so had recovered a bit of her equilibrium.