Tulla is a town in County Clare, Ireland. The town is the commercial centre for Tulla parish and the surrounding area, and is around 15 km east of Ennis. Tulla church was founded about 620 by Mochuille and the town received its town charter in the 13th century. The name may also refer to two half- baronies around the town.
Tulla is a town in County Clare, Ireland.
Tulla may also refer to:People
- Johann Gottfried Tulla (1770–1828), German engineer who straightened the Rhine
- Jacob Tullin Thams (1898–1954), Norwegian Olympian
- Tulla Blomberg Ranslet (born 1928), Norwegian painter
- Tulla Lower, a barony in County Clare, Ireland
- Tulla Upper, a barony in County Clare, Ireland
- Tulla (moth), a genus of moths
- Tulla Jats, a Punjabi clan
- Loch Tulla in Scotland
- CityLink and Tullamarine Freeway In Melbourne, Victoria