Tujsk is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stegna, within Nowy Dwór Gdański County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately north of Nowy Dwór Gdański and east of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1793 the area was part of Polish Royal Prussia, in 1793-1919 Prussia and Germany, 1920-1939 the Free City of Danzig, 1939-45 Nazi Germany. It became Polish in 1945. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 362.