Tucze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dobra, within Łobez County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately south-east of Dobra, south-west of Łobez, and east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945, the area was part of Germany, during which time it was known as Braunsberg. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.