Tucano may refer to:
- Tucano people, indigenous people of Brazil and Colombia
- The Tucano language of Brazil and Colombia, part of the Tucanoan family of languages
- Embraer EMB 312 Tucano, a Brazilian turboprop training aircraft
- Flying Legend Tucano Replica, an Italian light-sport aircraft
- Flylab Tucano, an Italian ultralight aircraft
- Short Tucano, an RAF training aircraft adapted from the Embraer Tucano
- The Portuguese name for the toucan
- A member or supporter of the Brazilian Social Democracy Party
- Tucano, Brazil, a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil.
- Tucanos, Restaurant, a growing Brazilian based restaurant in various locations of the United States.
Usage examples of "tucano".
Among the Uapes, one tribe, the Tucanoes, have three vertical blue lines.