Crossword clues for tubbs
Tubbs is a surname. Notable people with the surname include::
- Billy Tubbs, American college basketball coach.
- Greg Tubbs, American Major League Baseball player.
- Hubert Tubbs, American singer with Tower of Power and as solo act
- Irl Tubbs, American college football coach.
- James Tubbs, British instrument bow-maker.
- Jerry Tubbs, American football linebacker.
- Marcus Tubbs, American football defensive tackle.
- Matt Tubbs, English footballer.
- Pierre Tubbs, British songwriter and music producer.
- Ralph Tubbs, British architect.
- Steffan Tubbs, American radio host.
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones, Member of the US House of Representatives from Ohio
- Tony Tubbs, American Boxing Heavyweight champion.
- Winfred Tubbs, American football player.
- Zac Tubbs, American football offensive tackle.
- A character in The League of Gentlemen (comedy)
- Ricardo Tubbs, a character detective in Miami Vice
- Calhoun Tubbs a character on the show In Living Color