Crossword clues for trp
TRP may refer to:
- Trooper, Canadian military abbreviation
- Tryptophan, an amino acid
- The transient receptor potential channel
- Time Reading Program, a book sales club run by Time Life Books in the 1960s
- Thomas Ruggles Pynchon, American writer
- Target rating point, a measurement estimating television audience size and share
- T. Rowe Price, an investment firm
- Total Radiated Power, a measurement of antenna gain
Usage examples of "trp".
Afra and Flk were trussing bird and scurrier beast for the spit while Damia and Trp were doing multiple tasks with the rest of the meal.
Flk and Trp were birth pairs, or had paired off by mutual choice when mature.
Aurigae City, Afra went in search of Flk and Trp to inform them of the good news.
Its whole body shuddering, it turned to another of the exits from the bridge facility, Flk and Trp falling in behind it.
Laria did not know if Tip and Huf were the young of her parents' Flk and Trp: she didn't know if FIk and Trp were birth pairs, or had paired off by mutual choice when mature.