Crossword clues for trf
TRF may refer to:
- Sandefjord Airport, Torp, an international airport by IATA airport code
- Tactical recognition flash, patch worn by UK armed forces
- Terminal restriction fragments, used in measuring telomere length
- Texas Renaissance Festival, USA
- Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA
- Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, racehorse rescue organization
- Thyrotropin-releasing factor, a peptide hormone secreted by the hypothalamus
- TRF (band), a J-pop group
- Regional Federal Courts (Portuguese: ), Brazilian Federal appellate courts
- Tuned radio frequency receiver or TRF receiver, a type of radio receiver circuit
TRF (Tetsuya Komuro Rave Factory) is a Japanese pop group. Its members are rapper DJ Koo, lead vocalist Yu-ki, and dancers Chiharu, Etsu, and Sam.
Usage examples of "trf".
MUCH BETTER, SINCE NOT SILLY NOW AND DO AS TOLD, Trf said quite firmly, coming around the tank to its head and emptying a small pail of something whose fumes came close to making Laria gag.